Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

sad, sad, so so wrong.

Wth ? Her mom needs to be slapped really hard.#SaveTheChildren . πŸ™

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Who the hell dates at those ages?

WHAT THE HELL, NO WAY

WTF??

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Of course they're Ukranian......isn't that one of the hotbeds for pedophiles??

That is sick! ....and look how short her skirt is??!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

They're created
This is The Matrix
Influencer don't just happen.
Rich technocrats just don't happen
Politicians just don't happen
Molding the minds
Young & Old

That Mom needs a beating

wtf

Why would a 13-year-old and an 8-year-old be dating anyway?! They're too young to be dating. This is sick. What happened to no dating until 16?! Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I wouldn't allow either to date, much less each other with a 5-year age difference!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

Agreed!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

So molesting children is okay if it's mother approved. Like Kix.

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

What kind of parents are they? It's digusting! May the Lord God Almighty intervene for these children, in Jesus name!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

They look like brother & sisiter, this is just sick!!!! THEY are stealing the childhood time, away from the kids. I'm going to blow my lid.

wtf this is disgusting

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

VILE

SMDH That mother needs a therapist

A mom's blessing does NOT trump the LAW. The mom and this kid should be arrested!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Agreed!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

😑🀬