QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Whatcha think?

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Boy, I do not know, I have been reading this all day on telegram. The resemblance is there, no doubt, I mean they are saying DJT is married to PD, so there would have to be a marriage license on record someplace..Then they are saying on telegram that she is the new Queen of England, and when President Trump finishes his next 4 years, he will become a royal because of her, too much for me to take in today. What I do not understand is how she would become Queen..she divorced charles and then their is William..I do not know how the line of succession works other than after William was born it pushed the siblings of charles even further down the line.

Who is saying there is a marriage?
Who is saying there is a marriage license?
Marriage license are a fraud, you can not license a marriage that is a crime, human trafficking, think about it.
Where are you getting the information you are talking about?
THERE IS NO LAWFUL MARRIAGE LICENSE, its part of human trafficking.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I read it on telegram the channel is John F. Kennedy Jr.