Only people mentioned by @MikeStorm in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

At this point what difference does it make? J/K. Why does this not surprise me? We've known for a while now they want us eliminated so they can have the earth to themselves. But guess what, I'm pretty sure God's plan supersedes their's. I know what side I'm on so do what you will with me. I'll go down kicking and screaming God's name and I will never sell my soul. He sacrificed for me/us so I will sacrifice myself in his name. Amen.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Amen my friend.

(1) Show this thread

Is this video available elsewhere. Tried multiple times, but it will not play.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Good stuff

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

The video will not play 🤔

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

Try it again. The first 10 to 15 seconds there is no sound or motion. It appears as though the video isnt playing. Got me the first time i listened to it as well.

(1) Show this thread

WOW to here it put into words.Many live with rose colored glasses but sadly more with complete blinders to truth and the reality. May the light shine bright for all to see.

😱Oh boy. It was very creepy to listen to. But we have known that for a long time, I woke up over 14 years ago. And the last 4 years have been totally indescribable. Waiting for the cannon to be fired soon. Am tired and think this circus may soon end. Too much suffering for people.😫