Only people mentioned by @TrumpistaTom407 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

YES!

Whoa, doc, that's heavy! I'd never heard of Walter Russell nor his cosmology. Thanks for sharing.

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists." - Nikola Tesla

I tend to have an understanding that consciousness and awareness is outside the physical body. People can tap into it and dial in on certain concepts because the knowledge is already there. We just need to learn to find the proper frequencies.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

SO BEAUTIFUL, such beautiful drawings😎

Holy!!! This Spiral looks like a simplified spiral I saw in a vision while meditating in 2014!

< 2 PICS >