Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

they make you feel like a jerk, if you decline contributing to the cure for cancer, but they wouldnt listen to you if you tried to explain

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

It's sickening! This will not be the norm for much longer. Pray for Ascension!

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

I have done so many cancer fundraisers over the past 13 years, ive finally realised that most of the money I raise go towards administration costs and wages for CEO's! 🤬 It's another way of milking money from us besides out taxes!!!! No MORE!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

same with donating to charities...always look into exactly how the money gets managed because you would be surprised at how many are exactly the same as fundraisers..it all goes to admin cost and the CEO's...which is extremely sad.

(1) Show this thread