Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

What is he hiding?🤔 #obamagate

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Barry holding hands with "Susan"

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

This is not accurate. Turth Matters. Even if you don't like it. Don't give people more reason to not listen.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Joe Davies to his Publication

What is inaccurate?

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Who the hell is "Susan"?

Susan Rice. Remember her? Thats the skinny. One of Barrys' transgender lovers. The guy in the photo is a drug addict homosexual lover of Barry. He transgendered to Susan Rice. Michelle is Michael

In response mstang rene to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I think I've lived too long and the turnip truck has a flat....LOL! Things used to be so simple. Your a goose or a gander.

You have a couple of sons. Then you have grandkids and you can't figure out if your GD's boyfriend is actually a boy cause he is taking estrogen which is making him too ill to work...and is "gay"...so it is ok for him to live with 2 girls, while my GD supports him (?)...then I get told he is now her boyfriend. She calls him her boyfriend so I am not just assuming it is so. I have no idea what is going on. LOL!

And my other GD told me she is gay when I asked her what she wanted for Xmas. She just wanted mens sweat pants. I had to ask why. OMG! But she is now dating a guy. I think.

I'm too old.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response mstang rene to her Publication

Some people are trying to push the crazy stuff. I dont buy most of it. People see racism and weird sexual deviancy everywhere. I think it resides in them and they want to feel normal. Funny and sad.

(1) Show this thread