Only people mentioned by @MsMorettisView in this post can reply

In response Susan Moretti to his Publication

We Are With You, Til The End! WWG1WGA Always!

Another red pill that JFK Jr. is alive.
TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE
THANK YOU!!! God Bless

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Hero💯‼️Fighting for vaccine injured kids against the machine, didnt want this fight but knew he couldnt turn a blind eye. Media wont put him on TV because theyre ads are all big pharma!!!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

God bless & protect this man. I LOVE him!

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Children’s Health Defense: Exposing Causes, Seeking Justice, Protecting Children - YouTube

Children’s Health Defense's mission is to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible a...

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I love this man. God bless his work🙏

Support RFKJr's courageous work, at Children's Health Defense. become a member.

Here's your superman!!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

We are all shoulder to shoulder, in this incredible battle of GOOD vs evil....... God Bless You Sir, your Courage, Strength, Determination, and Leadership is Truly Amazing & Greatly Appreciated 🙏🌏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Amen brother!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

COURAGE is one of his families traits🇺🇸

We Are With You. Together, we are going to defeat this evil. God Bless You.

In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication

i love your name Shelva 💞. that was my mothers name.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

We R with you RFK Jr. - you are a H-E-R-O - ThanQ!!

♥️❤️❤️🙏☀️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

We R with you RFK Jr. - you are a H-E-R-O - ThanQ!!

♥️❤️❤️🙏☀️