Lin Wood (Telegram 7:35pm)

TRUMP - DO YOU HEAR ME RUNNING - Trump speaks about courage, change, saving the children, creating a beautiful world for all again. Justin made a wonderful video nov. 9.2020 detailing Trump´s truth and actions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bCNz0lpCw

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

This video is a masterpiece and collectively captures so many elements of this collective experience. So inspirational. I AM 100% committed to humanity and the win. Gods win. 🇺🇸🙏❤️

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

i love this great man, it is a travesty that those asleep believe the slanderous MSM and don't know his achievements and determination to save not only our country, but the world.

THOSE WITH EYES REVERE HIM!

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

TRUTH! - Please don't stop! HE CARES - LESS went missing during TRUMP Admin while more people were SAVED! Don't Tell me who cares, SHOW ME!!

😥 Miss our President!

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Denia Hedge to her Publication

Especially when you see how quick
things can go to hell in a hand basket with these satanists in control 😞

(1) Show this thread

All the vibes with this!!! Thank God for OUR President Trump... I LOVE THIS MAN for LOVING US SO MUCH!!!

I live in UNWAVERING faith!!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙌

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I get chills everytime I see this video

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

Amazing video!

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

💗Amazing video!!!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

God comms! 💖🙏 Speaks straight to the heart, the direct communication center from the Divine Creator to ourselves. Love, love, love it!

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Love this! Love our President!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏That was AMAZING...and made me cry. I miss our POTUS!! But he will be back in God's perfect timing. Hopefully, more sheeple will wake up to the truth presented excellently in this video. Thanks for sharing!!

#GodWins #SaveTheChildren🙏 #Trump2020 💗#AmericaFirst 🇺🇲 #Obamagate🙃 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Ferkin mAzIng ! ✨😀💗🙏🇺🇲
i kinda want to post it to ferkbk 🤔.. just because 🙃🍿

(1) Show this thread