@Ghostezra :
Trump was onto Epstein since the late 80's early 90's. He was onto fake Obama non citizen president years ahead of time. He was onto voter fraud since 2012. Not much gets past him and the 17 team. It was over before it began isn't a snappy catchphrase.

Telegram Question:
“ If Trump knew all this beforehand then why has he not prevented so many deaths in the lie of CORONA? please can someone explain that?

My reply:
Because it’s in the nature of people to see it (the deaths) in order to believe it (fake corona, vaccines are bad, etc). Otherwise, do you really think public opinion would ever change? It’s all about Optics.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication

Just remember the death rate for 2020 was the same as in years previous. If the covid was real there should have been a dramatic increase in the # of deaths for the year. As per the CDC the curve was exactly the same as the year before. Hospitals listed all the deaths as CV to get the extra funds from the government. Even the CDC has admitted that the numbers are wrong. Also note no one died from the flu in 2020, isn't that odd? Thousands of people die from the flu each year. Now they are being listed as CV instead of flu. This entire thing is a scam. If we follow the narrative, Trump had to let this play out, but I don't think a single person actually died from covid so there are no deaths on his ends from the scamdemic. As per this video, the CDC cannot even provide a single sample of the covid-19 virus. https://anonup.com/thread/2788191

But the MSM tells me ..... 🤯 WAKE UP PEOPLE!

In response All Right to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it