Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I will never forget#Benghazi

This asks us to wake up before it's too late. I'm not sure what they expect us to do. A great many have definitely woken up but what has it gotten us? The courts are corrupt, elections are fixed, DC is a fortress and we have rampant taxation without representation. Whether the populace is asleep or awake, the DS is going to keep doing what it does. As Q told us, the military is the only way. An awakened populace already did it's duty electing Trump in a spectacular landslide. Now it's the military's turn to do its duty and honor its oath. I don't know what the hold-up is. They say it's because they're busy saving the children, but I don't know what that means. Can't the children still be saved even if the correct results of the 2020 election are honored? Can't the children still be saved even if the military sweeps in to arrest all the traitors? WE'RE about as awake as we're going to get. What we need is for the military to wake up (I mean the command, not the soldiers).

its too late! OMG how did we all become so blind?

I cannot comprehend what this guy endured; it is gut wrenching. I will never forget! The wrath of God will take care of all involved.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I want to see BIDEN, HILLARY & OBAMA publicly HUNG. I think I can speak for most Americans, the rest will never wake up to the truth. You have to be PURE EVIL to do this.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God's justice be served swiftly.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Obama was to busy packing for his vacation with JayZ in Vegas if memory serves me correctly.
These ppl R sick

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

have you fugured it out.....

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Those people are so evil.I will never forget!🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼♥️😡😡😡