DO WE HAVE HUNTER? HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD HIM? Q SAYS FOLLOW THE WATCH...HE ALMOST LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN A REHAB FACILITY🤔🤔🤔🐸⌚⌚

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

the light coming trough the window in the hallway
is cuban sunshine.
must be an all inclusive resort catering to certain
pedo club and traitors inc.
extended stays are compulsory, last i heard it was freshly renovated and expanded.
enjoy your stay hunter!

I've wondered for awhile now if Hunter turned a long time ago... almost like everything he had on the "laptop from hell" was conveniently filled with almost too much information. Why would he "drop off" a laptop with sooo much incriminating evidence (including the finger lakes tattoo)? Seems almost too good to be true, right?

In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication

remember that blackmaill is only good for as long as the information is vital... if Hunter came forward (fear for his life from the CCP and others) and exposed all his dark secrets, the blackmail is no longer worthy. He possibly could have taken a "trade off". It makes sense if the watch posts are in fact of Hunter's watch...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

that aint rehab! that looks like the spa prior to a hanging!!

yes. a lot of comms that people didnt get right off were signals to ds/cabal.

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Wasn't Hunter at The Big Guys "inauguration"

It would be quite the surprise and the twist if Hunter takes out his own Family for things done to him in the past! Ultimate change of roles in a movie script. Bad guy changes and becomes the good gut who helps the hero save the day! Why did POTUS constantly taunt the others with that question (Where is Hunter?)

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

it very well. treated by corn pop like garbage. 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

There was just a post on Gab, The White House YT channel was doing a live video of Biden signing fake EO's. It sounded like Hunter in the mic for a couple seconds loudly saying he took a plea sentence for doing this guise. I will try to find it again and post it.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

here you go lol

(2) Show this thread