Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤔 the fence around the capital will come down sometime after the [fall] . could it be this fall?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my goodness do you think it could be the real Jim Carey playing B1d3n?
Who is this actor? He is a very good actor?
James Woods?
Who?

special inded! 🤣

Steve forgot to add that he was rushing to get home in time for stove top stuffing.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Bet he can't walk a straight line either. I feel so bad laughing at him tripping. Nah, not really.😂😂😂😂

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

The Great Fall of Byedin.

🙏🙏🙏

we need the Price is Right mountain man climbing music.....then the wah-wahhhhh

Walked away from the democrat party in 2016. Just an anon trying to find the truth. I support my President 100%.God bless.

😂 🤣 It's karma for stealing the election.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol!👏🏻

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Did anyone notice what is in place of the Presidential Seal that is supposed to be displayed on AF1's open door? That looks more like the Punisher Seal to me.😚

124 minute delta
+++
++
+

338 > "Special Place"
1538 > SHOCK AND AWE
311 > [R]enegade. They knew all along.

Bidan = Tap Tap Tap 🤔

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They are ushering in the 25th. Harris can't wait to take over. I don't think anyone wants her, so what is their real plan? Who will they choose for VP.

It's not AF1.

Nice timestamp - 3.11 or 11.3 🐸

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Boarding AF1 and being saluted.....hmmmm.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

my thoughts too🤔

(1) Show this thread

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

😂😂😂😂😂

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Whats he doing using the BIG bird of Trumps?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

That's a pretty good reflex and fall catch for multiple falls for a man his age, almost as if he's many years young and not susceptible to broken bones from being frail. I'm pretty sure most other 80 year old men that walk like him would've taken a lot longer to get up and/or rolled down the staircase... what a great movie, got a good laugh regardless.

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

omg slow down Sleepy!

What REALLY happened... 😂🍿

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

WHITELIST AKA CGI .... trips are allowed 😉

(13) Show this thread

hahahaha

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom