This is going to be HIGHLY controversial, but I wanna get my thought out there:

The more this plays out, the more we see how easy it is for [them] to manipulate the narrative and drive the collective conciousness in whichever direction [they] desire, the more I start thinking about what else they have done in the past.

Look at what [they] have done (tried to anyway) to Trump, or anyone they want to bury in the dirt. Who else may have risen up against the Cabal in the past? How would [they] turn it around against him? How would they attack him? How would they attack his family? What would they do to make sure there is no resistance in the future?

I'm not saying I believe this, nor do I have ALOT of evidence (although some) to back this thought, but what about Adolf? I just wonder sometimes if EVERY SINGLE THING we have been taught was a lie. What if he was trying to do what Trump is, but didn't know how big the swamp was... what would the swamp do to him?

Again just a

Only people mentioned by @JQshG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JQsh G21, click on at the bottom under it