Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response April Evans to her Publication

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY AND THEIR TRIBUNALS GITMOJOE

Love God, Family, Country, My President! The patriots heart beats red, white, and blue. WWG1WGA! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Unbelievable, and unacceptable! Makes me want to open my Twitter account and give ChinChinBiden as piece of my mind. 😡🤬

Here to assist humanity in liberation. Starseed/Light Worker/Empath I AM

Unacceptable!

They better get this going soon or this Army Mom is going to lose it!!!! No way our Men and Women should be treated this way 😡😡😡😡🤬

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

May that same ungrateful treatment come back to greet him... this makes me so mad!

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

This is so sad and I hate to hit the like button, we need a dislike button

Know that you are loved and appreciated. we are with you! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

omg this makes me want to PUKE, i hope and pray my boy isn't over there, i can't get in touch with him. talk about feeling panicked !!!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Time to plot a military take over to reinstate the President who really does love and respect you; behind closed doors and away from prying eyes and ears of course.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

i LOATHE CREEPY JOE!!! how dispicable!!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

This is disgraceful! You are loved & we are praying for you! Stay safe!🙏❤️🇺🇸

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

narrative shift

WTF!!