Patriots! One thing that might help awaken some folks, especially older folks, is to make sure they understand that the CDC is NOT a government agency and neither is the Federal Reserve Bank. I don't trust government either but there are people out there that take everything about these two entities as the gospel because they still live under the impression that the government will protect them. I run into them all the time! Also let them know who helps fund the CDC.

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

that will NOT help us older folks as you put it. most of the old dont even know what the hell cdc is or exists. what will wake them up is REAL PROOF. ARRESTS IM PUBLIC. WEVE BEEN lied to our whole lives and were certainly NOT GOING TO take pictures of some friggen riddles written years ago by lord knows who as proof. IT IS NOT PROOF. NEITHER ARE THE NUMBERS OR ANY OTHER BS PEOPLE ARE CALLING PROOF THESE DAYS. These old folks done went through more shit in their lives than you people will ever have to endure.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

I happen to be an "older folk"....I took the time to research the CDC and the Federal Reserve. I've lived through wars and know we have all been lied to all of our lives so don't pretend you have the cornerstone on suffering in this world. You don't. Getting your ears pinned back because you think a post was about you and you only is irrational. We all want this to end. One way or another, it will.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

First, I never said anything about "proof" so I'm not sure where that is coming from. If what I posted saves one human being from getting jabbed with any experimental vacc and possibly awakens them to the lies, then mission accomplished.

(3) Show this thread