Let's get this right...

The Covid-19 vaccine blatantly contains Photo-activation-upconversion nananoparticles (qubits) for quantum computer processing.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

In response The Mac to his Publication
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

God bless you. 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Is that the Moderna Vaccinem

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

In response Kevin Askew to his Publication

Lol typo...Moderna vaccine?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

This is insane!🤯
[They] just wanna control us any way possible.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

(1) Show this thread

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Mac is it possible someday they will soap or skin lotion that blocks Photo-activation-upconversion nananoparticles (qubits)??

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

I'm just totally disgusted by the whole affair.

Truth.

🙏🏻

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

Even on the Gov.UK website where it shows the adverse effects of all the manufacturers vaccines it is called A TRIAL. You won't be able to sue they have told people it's basically a voluntary experiment. Sheep to the slaughter.

(2) Show this thread