How much did Astra Zeneca pay you Nigel Farage?

We trusted you, some of us have had the occasional doubt about your actions since #brexit. However, we rushed to support The Brexit Party only to be let down due to your and Arron Banks claim that standing in Conservative seats would let in the Liberals.

Arron Banks and a few others have skipped off back to the Cons, all part of the plan Nigel? Which plan? Two competing sides of those in control of the City of London and global trade?

I sent your new Reform Party £25, I want it back. You sold us down the river before when you stepped down from UKIP, we forgave you. Perhaps in desperation we made excuses for you and jumped on the opportunity to thrash the Cons in MEP elections. We won. Now you win. Win what? Why are you and Trump both pushing the #vaccine when you were both against it? I want answers, so do others. I guess you always were a 'true' Con/Conservative.

Convince me, I am not convinced of your genuinene

Only people mentioned by @1111Polaris369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Findyourtrue North, click on at the bottom under it