Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

unbeLIEvable...
@realdonaldtrump I've got your back sir!
Between me & acouple choice Anons we have a good majority of Hunter's laptop saved & put up on a shelf for you in case this happened...
We serve at the pleasure of our President🇺🇸🇺🇸
We have all the texts & emails from everyone in that sick incestuous famiy--even Hunter's therapist.
We have all the police reports where Hunter should've went to jail but instead pulled that secret service card/ get outa jail free card
I even have a police report involving drugs & a loaded live gun thrown in a trash can outside around kids but Hunter pulled his dead brothers DA badge out & faked like he was him...
We have the CP pics & videos including every girl family member- even Hunter & his sister Ashley
And theres a shit ton that didnt get circulated! Those are the ugly ones. Torture. Blood. 😭😭
We have all the receipts & signed documents showing the monthly pay outs and the 10% for the big guy.
Please Anons add any evidence
NO NUDITY

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

POTUS HAS EVERYTHING

😭😭😭😭😭
You cant believe how bad it really is
You can read this shit all day BUT
Actually watching it & hearing it is unbearable

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is why Trump forced them to run B1d3n because he alone is tied to almost every single corrupt politician and deal in the past 40 yrs.
Domino

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trump "forced" the Dems to run Bye-dim? I didn't realize that. I thought I was macro-following along farly successfully but this totally escaped me.
Thanks, Nana

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Listening to Charlie Ward the other day, he said Joe Biden makes Hillary Clinton look like a girl scout.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts