Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Heros are REAL❀️
I feel that many unkown voices here would do something similar had they the means.

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

That's why he's ordained by#God 🌟 this makes me weep it's so
B E A U T I F U L 🌸

Suspended by Twitter permanently. Formerly Frances and Camelot2. God Family America Trumps Kennedys SAVE THE CHILDREN βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

And he does these acts of kindness out of honest thankfulness, generosity, and caring for his fellow human beings. God love him and his big heart, if only everyone realized. I know I do love him and appreciate what he is teaching humanity πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Sister Belle to her Publication

That is the key, he is teaching us all...
GRATITUDE!!!

(1) Show this thread

I have heard of many wonderful things our Wonderful President Trump has done! He has never been a selfish man! Always a giver!πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ