Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx jtlight1111

This is so true, just wait til you see.
Talk to your spirt out loud. Command it. Keep doing it until you get results.

Take the negative things out of your life, you dont need them and concentrate on the positive.

Command your spirit to raise your vibrations, to lift & increase your life force, to connect your spirit to God/Creator.

You are an eternal light energy being in an carbon based earthsuit.
ALL of the ancients I have talked to call it a meatsuit but that just sounds gross to Nana so I will call it an earthsuit.

Nana doesnt take these things lightly. When I had my NDE It confirmed these things for me, that is why Nana really has no fear of death.

When you take away the fear of death, life changes, your priorities change drastically. So many things you thought were important just fall away as inconsequential and totally irrelevant.

BE your BEST you everyday with positives, talk to your soul all day everyday!
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
@v

Great Post. I speak with my personal guiding spirits daily! They have given me more than I ever wanted or needed. I want to also say that I also have experienced a NDE. It was a place you never want to leave, thats putting it very simply. I was given a choice to stay or go back. Because of a young daughter I had at the time, I knew the decesion was not about me. I wanted to stay sooo badly, but my heart told me something different.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AWESKANK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anthony Schenck, click on at the bottom under it