Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/breaking-twitter-locks-marjorie-taylor-greene-account-day-democrats-moving-expel-congress/

So let me get this right...

A few politicians are pushing for about 400 other politicians to vote to get rid of a rep who just earned her seat in a landslide victory in her district because they dont like her and she speaks the truth...

Still think 2022 or 2024 are realistic options. Your vote doesnt matter anymore. If they cant cheat on election day, theyll just remove them one by one after being elected.

And what are "Republicans" doing about it? the same thing thing they did when they wirked with Democrats to STEAL OUR VOTES? NOTHING.

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SpauldingShowalter in this post can reply

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

Cowards afraid to stick their necks out for the people that elected them for fear of the same being done to them. Pathetic

You gotta stand for something or youll fall for anything