Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx jtlight1111

This is so true, just wait til you see.
Talk to your spirt out loud. Command it. Keep doing it until you get results.

Take the negative things out of your life, you dont need them and concentrate on the positive.

Command your spirit to raise your vibrations, to lift & increase your life force, to connect your spirit to God/Creator.

You are an eternal light energy being in an carbon based earthsuit.
ALL of the ancients I have talked to call it a meatsuit but that just sounds gross to Nana so I will call it an earthsuit.

Nana doesnt take these things lightly. When I had my NDE It confirmed these things for me, that is why Nana really has no fear of death.

When you take away the fear of death, life changes, your priorities change drastically. So many things you thought were important just fall away as inconsequential and totally irrelevant.

BE your BEST you everyday with positives, talk to your soul all day everyday!
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!
@v

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

LMAO!!!

Nana, I just finished this a few minutes ago!

I command my Spirit to fill this body with Life Force Energy & fire up this brain with Clear Thinking & Organization so I can pack things efficiently today!

It truly is amazing!

You just have to keep doing it and manifest positives in your life. It does work.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are NOT just a-woofing, dear lady!

We've been house-hunting since September with almost no rural properties on the market. We agreed from the beginning that if something didn't go smoothly, it would be because God had something better planned fo rus.

We found one & were easily qualified, but it was a "manufactured home," so we had to meet special qualifications...

Three weeks into our contract on that place, being pressured by the owner, etc... (We were NOT going to buy without an inspection!)

I had been telling God, "Whatever you think is best for us, Father," and seeing us in a nicer, more light-filled home that would not require so much work (digging out azaleas, cutting unwanted trees/brush).

Badabing!

Just replace the great danes in the photo with dairy goats!

All of THIS manifested in less than a week, once we let go of wanting the other place!

The last picture is what we were willing to settle for...

God is SO GOOD!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is nice, it happens all the time, ppl get into a hurry then God changes the road sign.
When ppl are not in the right place the home inspection usually reaveals a deal killer or something happens to cancel it and they find better.
So happy for you it looks like a really peaceful lovely place.

congrats! I see lawn furniture under some trees soon. Oh man I bet there will be tons of birds singing each morning. Looks very peaceful

(2) Show this thread