From Whiplash347

"If you didn't think i didn't know John has been the Vice President since July 4 2019 😂..This is the Great Awakening. It is about awakening the Unawakened. Yes many of the Cabal have been executed under the disguise of Covid or Rommel Death.
I do not care if you have read things more than once. Some people just won't be able to deal. This is why i started on January 1 2020 on Fb. I did not care if you didn't believe, as long as that seed is planted then when it is time you will then register it better. I am not here for myself, but the whole planet. It involves every single one of you."

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Airforce 2 doesn't that make you the VP to Trump? What are the call numbers just to confirm? I'm sure Trump is on the ground in Florida at Mar Largo.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

blocked

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Yes Whip! I think a lot of us did wake up last March when we locked down. I did my shock and Awe. I am now ready for more intel. I try to wake ppl up everyday, but its gonna take that scare event to do it.
JR is VP and
I have researched the bloodlines and I know that the
Trumps
Presleys
Kennedy
and Lincoln are all related. Connecting more DOT every day because of WHIP!

❤️✊ All Life Matters. No One is Above AnOther.

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

God Bless our people and HEAL our lands....In Jesus Name I CLAIM...Amen

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Hmmm, DId Field McCOnnell not share about this long ago?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

He did.

(1) Show this thread