Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

This Picture As Beautiful As It Is, Also Tells The Story Most Could Not Stomach To Understand...
RIP Officer Familia

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

My favorite picture of all time. ❤️

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

This picture speaks volume and EVERYONE that knows OUR GREAT PRESIDENT, DONALD J TRUMP knows that he cares more about AMERICAN than any President EVER!! President Trump should be added to Mount Rushmore, or honored in some way for all that he has done for us, and he is still fighting for all of humanity.❤️
May GOD ALWAYS PROTECT AND BLESS OUR GREAT PRESIDENT, DONALD J TRUMP!🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

this picture says alot,a whole hell of alot thats who we really are were not suppose to hate each other were suppose to love one another

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I love you WarNuse ! 🌟