Why would Trump advocate for the deadly DNA changing Vaccines? I know not to take it but what about those not in the truth community-isnt that confusing ?

Only people mentioned by @SonofLiberty in this post can reply

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

It took me quite a while to really wrap my mind around that vey question.

This article is long, but it DOES lay it out in a way that most can connect the dots. I have shared it many time -- even as a "Red Pill" -- and it worked for everyone who took the time to really read it all. The part about Trump and why he does what he does is at the end, but the rest is important to read too.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/vacnwo/

Hope it helps

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

i read somewhere that by advocating for the vaccine early, before testing is complete( testing completion date is 2024) Trump could insist it was NOT MANDATORY, but a choice. otherwise, we would be in lockdown until testing completion, and then the jab would be mandated by big pharma.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I have read a few posts to get my head around it as well. None of them has resonated with me.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

What I found.😎

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication

I suspect if trump hadn't offered a v, it would have been swiftly mandatory and a kill shot for humanity, he had to get out in front of it.

In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication

Sorry, but I am not agreeing with the flu shot narrative.

WHY? Because I've read several sources indicating the V Trump was working on was HCQ based not a flu shot.

Many flu shots contain a strain of coronavirus. And a HCQ version would not. The Pharma companies decided to distribute the mRNA bio agents after o'Biden stole the election.

One source also stated that any endorsement currently seen by Trump that these vaccines are safe are vids that have been altered.

Also, Melania mentioned in her farewell comments to take care of the vulnerable as the covid shots are out there. I took that as a warning that they are dangerous.

(5) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Operation warpseed is a mil op. (military)
. I trust Trump 💯 but I won't be getting the v@x, there's people from dayb1 that said they're not taking it. We're still here. By the maestro mentioning it, normies and sleepers listen. Atr of war 🙏 I sort of get it 🤣🤣