Biden is Being Setup as the Ultimate Fall Guy.
what would it take for all of our neighbors to say oh shit we are screwed,those crazy conspiracy theorist are right?
I think this movie is taking us to the Scare EVENT Brink then the military/Trump step in to save our ass.
1.maybe a fake nuclear war with china
2.foreign soldiers on american soil
3. maybe biden takes the fall for the mother of all stock market crashes. everyone see their retirement collapse.
the military reveals that biden sold us out to china and the military/trump step in to save. I don't know the timeline but this is a mo

Only people mentioned by @PheonixRises in this post can reply

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response Phoenix Rises to his Publication

exactly, the scare event will be a doozy. remember people 2 rules.
#1 -dont get emotional immediately
#2 -always give 48 hours before reacting for the anons to dig and understand the whats and why's. things are happening fast.

breath, this will not take long.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Jason Williams to his Publication

✝️Great advise ❤️God Bless Us all

(1) Show this thread

I believe the Precipice is when even the Left realizes they have been duped and lied to! Remember 4-6% Forever Lost. Meaning the rest should apparently wake up during this movie

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

We already have a scare event: It's called the Biden/Harris administration along with an anti-Christ controlled legislature.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

amen. ive been terrified for days.

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

right now its a little scare for people that dig. the nirmies still did not get scared enough. that means it will be shaken harder. hold on tight! but know, its just a show now, to wake up the rest. and its going to be a hell of a shake!!

(2) Show this thread