Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

☺️Remember, we're watching a movie. Pop some more popcorn, keep sharing the truth and chill-ax.

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

Yep pretty much.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

You gotz it!

🍿🍿🍿

I think about this everyday when I am riding into work. Lets not forget about Ashley's diary, that she herself leaked, talking about inappropriate showers with dear ol'dad and cant figure out whys she is a drug and sex addict! Can the Great USA be more laughable? He can't raise his own kids up right but we think he can run a country!! And we are all backing Putin and rooting him on against our Sniffer in Chief.. I mean I feel insane trying to figure this stuff out.

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.

sad very sad

JUST SAYING❗️🤦🏽‍♀️

VP IS A SHIM❗️🤯🤨🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response chore Toke to her Publication

So the pictures of her years ago when she was running around with Willy aren't the same person we know as Kamala Harris today? Because looking at those pictures, then looking at Harris today causes one to think, how did this person go from that face to the present. I think they are too different even for changes in aging.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yep, I've seen that one floating around.

(2) Show this thread

Aaaahh Waaahhh yes exactly it's sooo funny right.😄🤣😆

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

The ex-call girl is actually a guy, btw.