TO ALL MY FELLOW#DigitalSoliders WHO HAVE BEEN PURGED FROM FB & TWITTER. NOBODY GO BACK! HURT THEM IN THEIR POCKETS

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I left FB 2 years ago because I got tired of looking at impressions of guppies with big eyes. It seemed everyone was making that stupid face and yes, i AM a cranky old woman.

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

Anonup is superior to any other platform, by far !!!!!

2nd time kicked off twitter. Suspended and can't delete account. I'll wear the medal proudly!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Hey#MeToo! We have something in common!

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Same here. They are trying to keep their numbers up but I'm considering a lawsuit to force them to delete my information and account.

(2) Show this thread

#King'sDaughter ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป#GodGirl โ›ช๏ธ#IndianaUniversityAlumnus๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽ #RNBSN๐Ÿฉบ #CoalMinersWifeโ› #MasterGardener๐Ÿ #Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA

Not suspended but purged to oblivion๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธThen I went to get on Twit and now it wants me to prove I'm not a robot and wants my phone #. No thanks! I'll just hang out here with other like-minded Patriots!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

My account is suspended and it won't let me delete it. I was so angry

yes facebook once twitter 2 times

Patriot MAGA โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ IFB

3x twitter jail then gab, then telegram- now i found my family # Family is Everything

2nd FB jail this morning. Gladly share this honor with so many amazing Patriots!! ๐Ÿ’ž

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Twitter suspended me 3 times, so happy this platform came along. I deleted my FB account. They all make me sick.

I havent , I even deleted the twitter app! facebook hasn't censored me yet! I'm so thank i found this and all you guys!

I wear the honor proudly!

๐Ÿ˜Œpurged from twatter but teen made me a fake profile so i could get pepe to flick the bird and tell em f**k you. be the one and only tweet from that profile .is good? no?

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Im a supporter of flicking the bird. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜ Jesus IS truth ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŒ…โค๏ธโœ๏ธ

I left FB a month ago. Didn't need them to block as I left them first.

me too!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

โค๏ธ c๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MAGA | KAG | WWG1WGA | GOD WINS Do not mistake my kindness for weakness

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ glad to be in good company. It is not supposed to be that hard for social media. New start!#wwg1wga

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

โค๏ธ That's going on a banner in the future...๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜‡I 100% Agree

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

New Battlefield! I'm here for good!

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump and Q ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•

Thank Q! I got the double whammy as well!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚LOL! So many times, too, lol! Forgotten Twitter already. WHEN fb kills my last couple of accounts I will not build another there either, lmao!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was holding the Line as long as possible and made it to the Line before VK and some others announced they were moving over here and Gab. Today I finally got the final axe. 3rd account gone. Now I am here too. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

Proud Veteran and Patriot. Donald Trump is my President.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

got you ๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

hahahah love it!

Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TWITTER IS LAME WITHOUT POTUS

I love God USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

im through with twitter. never Again ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ