Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Right now they just want to scare enough people into compliance. The jabs change your DNA ... the mRNA in the vax penetrates cell nuclei and continues to replicate until you become a different person, one that does not consider the Living God. Turning us away from God to accept Satan's Mark is the goal. If people die along the way, if babies are spontaneously aborted, then that is just a perk for them. Dr. Tenpenny on Bitchute expects people who take this vax to start dying off in 3 to 6 months. In one year, we will see the depopulation agenda results with our own eyes. It is just like this corrupt world to dangle Nesara before us while at the same time killing us with warp speed vaccine production that leads to the Mark. I really wonder if we'll see the fruits of Nesara now or during the Millennium, after the Great Tribulation.

To all Patriots: stay at the ready, trust only Jesus.

Sad part is some will still be scared i was at the chemist for my dad today (he has lung cancer) The lady before me was getting cream for her face as it was blistering with wearing a mask while picking her prescription up she was wearing her mask like WTF i was stood behind her maskless & not asked why lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Probably cant prove it actually exists either!

There's a video with a woman in Ireland that explained the same/similar scenario in that country. They didn't even isolate the first strain and questioned how could there be a second strain identified.

In response Just Jesus to his Publication
(1) Show this thread