Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I saw the Twitter post about#1543 and couldn't help putting several things together I have seen. I believe it was Spirit Move Ministry on YT who said God spoke to her about the heat of the sun coming. Another prophet talked about what will be revealed in spring. Spring begins today, full moon 3/28, Passover begins 3/27. This is biblical and Jesus Christ is our savior.

Dark to light? The storm departing and light is rising.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

sundown = "born at dusk"

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

It's sunrise. Atlantic coast.

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Left to RIGHT!🤔

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

2 things come to mind...

Red sky at night, sailors' delight.
Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.

In the Bible, (Matthew XVI: 2-3,)
Jesus said,
“When in evening, ye say, it will be fair weather: For the sky is red. And in the morning, it will be foul weather today; for the sky is red and lowering.”

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I BELIEVE DAN WAS TELLING US WHO THE PRESIDENT IS........

03-18-21 = 42

HE MAKES IT PERFECTLY CLEAR RIGHT HERE😎👇👇👇👇👇

From The-Mar-a-lago Club

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Something is on the horizon

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

The calm before the storm???

Watch the Water

wonder how the 3 Gorges Damn is holding up

storm on the horizon... stark contrast to his Wenesday IG yesterday

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I was just gonna post it 🙏✝️🙏
I ❤️#DanScavino !!!

beautiful!