In a tiny little town, on the edge of a southern state, they are so proud of those that have served America proudly. They have banners up with all their names, pictures and honors. They range from WW1 to today. As I admired these banners I noticed an elderly gentleman saluted several of the banners. As I got closer, I saw tears running down his face. I spoke to him and He stared at the banner. He smiled and told me that was his brother. This one was his cousin, this one was his nephew,and that one way down there was his grandson. I was sad but He was proud. He said He came from Patriotic stock and every generation had helped free our Country from the would be masters. Little did we know, the enemy was really here not over there. I pray everyday that the people wake up before another one of my grandsons are on a banner. I told him I would add my prayers and tell you guys his story. It is time to stand and ready ourselves for the battles ahead. We are fighting our own freedom this time.

Only people mentioned by @tsedgar43126 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Edgar, click on at the bottom under it