Wow the#3D#MAGA patriots must be losing their minds over this one. If I wasnt aware of what I am grateful to understand, I would be livid that clone Joe is about to create War w Russia! Nice awakening story line developing maybe?

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

It sure seems like this whole thing is tsrangely looking like kenetics are going to come into play!! I am in it till the end!! When our so called president completely throws us under the bus we have no more representations!! He is major accident just waiting to happen!! R Ricardo

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

AFTER A YEAR SINCE THIS PLANDEMIC STARTED, I HAVE LEARNED AND REALIZED THAT MANY OF THE CRIMINAL CABAL NTITIES HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH AN WHAT IS GOING ON NOW WITH THE CLONE, CGA BIDAN IS A PANTOMIME ALTHOUGH, AT TIMES I FEEL MY HEART SINKING SEEING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE STATES AND EVEN AROUND THE WORLD, THE ABUSE OF TYRRANY OF THIS SCAMDEIC ON SO MANY PEOPE... A CHURCH IN CANADA WAS FINED $14,000 FOR LETTING PEOPLE SING IN CHURCH WITH NO MASK, PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM TO BREATH BEING BRUTALLY ABUSED AND TREATED.... JUST 2 DAYS AGO WE SHOPPED AT COSTCO IN BC CANADA AND WE HAD AN ARMY OF SEC PEOPLE AFTER US, FORCING US TO WEAR A MASK AND MAKING SURE THAT IT IS ALL THE WAY OVER THE NOSE...AND WE ARE OVER 7O, I HAVE COPD AND A BUTTON WITH MASK EXEMPTION ON MY LAPEL.... IT FELT LIKE IT WASN'T REAL, LIKE APOCALIPSE...