Had fun red-pilling again on my walk break today. Was going past a truck in a parking lot & noticed big "Punisher" symbol on the back window, just as the owner of that truck walked up.

"Are you a Q person?" I smiled and watched for his reaction.

"A who?"

(Yay. Another person to red-pill, I thought.😉)

Found out he loves President Trump & can't stand our governor, & believes the election was stolen too. (And he had the Punisher symbol because he liked it.) He also said he couldn't believe this was America. Told him about Q and told him about Qanon.pub and Amand Grace (he believes in the prophetic also). He didn't have paper and pencil to write it all down, so those two he said he could remember. Told him about the Color Revolution and about how JFK is connected to the Q movement. Also brought up the possibility of Jr. being alived, and his response was, "Wow..." He believes he could be a unifier too.❤️ Told him to keep his eyes open for everything to change -- because it wil

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I attempt to red pill every customer, every fellow church goer, every patient, every single person willing to listen. I spend at least 2-3 hours each shift at the station informing the passing rookie or overtime co-worker, chief, etc... Every day! Some shake their heads and you know they think your crazy! Others are open minded and some simply disgusted looking for a glimmer of hope! I have not given up- but most people firmly believe the election fraud was allowed to go on and all chances to correct it are too far gone. I teach them what to look for and the absence of what should be-no AF1, no salute, CGI glitches, masks malfunctions if they are willing to listen. Something needs to come forward soon before Biden (Obama) or the cabal finds a way to wiggle out of this, or good people get hurt!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Night Rider to his Publication

Wonderful!!🙏❤️😇 And it doesn't matter if the whole world thinks we're crazy. One day, they too will understand.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

AND FOLKS THATS HOW YOU DO IT!!
ThankQ soooo much. We do this together.
All it takes it that one thing and then BQQM
WWG1WGA

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍🙏❤️😇👊
WWG1WGA!!
(That Punisher symbol was a great way to start it. 😉 The timing was God's fault. Hahah! Truly, He will make these opportunities happen if we keep our eyes open. 🙂)

(1) Show this thread