#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Quick vibe check.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All you going off about VK being wrong and trump is still our president. He just vibe checked he did not say he agrees with this. Wants to see where we are.

Love God, Stand with Trump, #MAGA #WWG1WGA, Family is EVERYTHING.

Well that was not a good way to get a vibe check. Was doing ok, until I read that. Things are not matching up, ppl holding the line are getting tired. Things happen behind the scenes, yes probably, but Trump said many times he caught them all. This movies is too long and getting boring in my opinon. Where is the QFS? I see some ppl got a stimulous today. QFS is supposed to be fast, so we are not using it yet? I was gone until yesterday for a non-covid death in the family for 3 days, I read many channels in telegram trying to catch up...It was basically the same. Until the MSM is made to tell the truth, ppl are not going to wake up

In response ❤Cynthia❤ Peeks to her Publication

It all will happen when it’s meant too. You never display your hand to your enemies. Sometimes disinformation is necessary. President Trump is a man of his word. President Trump didn’t come this far and plan for years, just to fail now. Hold the line. God wins in the End. Every movie has an ending and President Trump told us the best is yet to come.

I have been doing this for 5 years, which is why it's getting tiresome. Many have been doing for far longer. I'm still here for Trump because I litteraly liked him long before he ever ran for POTUS. I know God will win, he always does.

In response Mary Clark to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cynthia1965 in this post can reply

In response ❤Cynthia❤ Peeks to her Publication

Thats a great attitude to have. just know many share that fustration but we will make it through together in God’s time😊