Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Okay. Good find. So if we little digital soldiers now know Biden is fake, what do we do with that? What are we holding the line for? How could the white hats justify what Biden is doing to this country, harming the lives and welfare of Americans, when it appears he has been installed by white hats?! Will the real President please stand up?!

I'm possibly losing my grip on holding the line ... define 'holding' ... define 'line' ... I can't breathe ...

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Simple really, they are putting on a production, basically life under Satanic Dem rule fast-forwarded in order to basically deprogram HUMANITY.
Im fairly certain at this point it will culminate in a Nuclear launch by several Countries, US included, followed by a last minute save displaying Gods power in all its glory.
The ending above is just my own peraonal opinion based on what Im getting from current events.

(1) Show this thread