Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

DO THIS! WE ALL NEED EARTHING. OUR SHOES ARE RUBBERIZED NOW WHERE THEY USE TO NOT BE! WALK BAREFOOT SAFELY AND FEEL THE GROUND UNDERNEATH. THERE IS A FIELD OF ENERGY THAT YOUR BODY NEEDS FROM EARTHING‼️

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

that's why it is not ideal to live in a high rise. way away from earth

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

it the most underrated form self love and deep connection with our mother

(2) Show this thread

Sole to Soul

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

beautiful ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Hey Google, what's the life expectancy today vs. back in the day when people walked around barefoot

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

what did it respond with?

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i always walked barefoot as a child and i always ended up with ringworm.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

you are not alone, i have had my share of worms. but as i got older they have dissappeared

(1) Show this thread