I need prayers really my father is going to get the vaccine soon. Im concerned but i know i dont have a say im afraid of speaking up because im terrified of looking crazy to my parents. Please i barely ask for anything. no shares no likes just prayer.

Only people mentioned by @LeBat1776 in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication

It is the same here in The Netherlands darling. I pray for your father en the rest of the people who still believe this hoax🙏❤️💋🌹

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

Amen thank you god bless you.

(1) Show this thread

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

Prating for your peace about the situation amd for God to protect any who take that jab from harm.

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

God Bless you thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏 Prayers for your father and all the people who are getting the vaxx.

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Try persuading him to 'wait a bit'. And also check if his health insurer covers him for side effects. Many don't, so what will he do if he has adverse effects? Does his life insurance cover him? The vax manufacturer sure as hell isn't insuring him! Less consumer protection than buying a burger and a test medication until 2023 with no guarantee of safety, immunity, non-transmission OR your life back! And of course not insured! And 99.7% risk of surviving the actual illness so what's the vax gonna do?