Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Sell out crowd...ratings would be through the roof.
If Biden doesn't do it, he looks like a 🐓💩.

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

ld love to see that,pure Gold..Putin would destroy him🤣🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

BRILLIANT. BEYOND BRILLIANT. LOVE HIM

A good old duel -that's what real men suggest.

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

I know right! I love it. I have a favorite ballet dancer and he tattooed Putin to his chest. I was so confused why. Now I Know, he is a badass!
Ballet dancer is Sergi Polunin.

(1) Show this thread