Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Tootsie roll?

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

And Pedozuck banned me for saying "Tranny baphomet agenda" basically and talking about dude gaga. BOOM I knew, but nice to see others REALLY know also. lol SICK creeps. The deep state.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Well that alien f*cker has his own problems to hide! Beyond sick POS evil!

Yeah esp when they find his back door operating systems on his freaking site, same for Dorsey, etc. I can't wait to find out they found those. GAME over for these aholes then.

I was told about them before the platforms were ever built, I know they are there.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Oh yah you know there are back doors for literally ALL tech! It is going to backfire on them! Can NOT wait for this swamp to drain. Dark to Light my friend!🙏🌎

AMEN, can't wait. They are gonna find them if they have not. It is built into their primary coding from the beginning and the coding in coding in pics is real for back door accesses to the bloodliners and pervs. The ones in the know.

(1) Show this thread