TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

I finally have seen the evil in this world. And I am doing my very best to educate those around me to see the evil as well. I am fighting everyone trying to talk me into getting the Covid "vaccine". I have said I will not get it, asked my husband not to get it and have said neither of sons will get it. Though I have no control over what my husband does, I do of my boys. (Well, maybe not the 18 yr old, but he is the most open to what I have been sharing.)

My oldest son is a Senior this year in high school. The college I believe he will be attending has told current students they will be required to get the Covid "vaccine" before they can return when school starts next year. After all the research I have done, I am so against this injection! I realize many things can happen between now and August, but this consumes my thoughts...

Any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Victoria Zink to her Publication

home school or online GED

Thank you for sharing

I do have to say, I pray these are NOT the only two options; there is little hope for anyone if this is the case

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VZink61 in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Victoria Zink to her Publication

it is against the Law to force coherse or manipulate anyone from getting a biological weapon. Nuremberg code . bill of Rights and Constituion . he can also get a dr maybe to sign off .