➡️Just in case you'd like to add some "thumbs down" also, to show your opposition, they added more videos!! Woo-hoo!😉 You just need to be logged in to a Google account, such as gmail.

Love seeing those thumbs-down numbers go up... Well, hey, they stole this election, stole our vote, so we can at least make our voices heard this way, right?😎Might seem silly, but numbers matter.
⬇️
👎

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

You'll have to hurry if you want to read some of the priceless comments under the latest video. Someone forgot to turn the comment feature off. The other ones have the comments turned off already. Cowards. But we already knew that. Still, keep the numbers climbing for thumbs down, peeps!

Done

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

It is absolutely hilarious that they have thousands more dislikes than likes... Where are all his voters and followers.... HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🤣👍

(1) Show this thread

😎Forgot to mention that most of the comments under those videos are great.😉👍