What's in your name brand products?
Time to start supporting our Mom & Pop stores.

Only people mentioned by @ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Army Strong to her Publication

There all of a sudden ( maybe the last month) is a canned catfood shortage. I buy in grocery stores and order from Chewy.com. Both are having problems and empty shelves. I'm guessing something to do with China. As much as I try to steer away from China products, the petfood industry is all tangled up with China on some level.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Oh my Gosh I have been struggling with getting my kitty his favorite flavors from Publix and Chewy for a while now. I wondered if there was a reason.

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

I only feed my animals human food. Like rice with Moose or bear. For the cats salmon or halibut. They love it and are healthy. Pays off living in Alaska to. And don't tell me human food is not good for animals, cause these ears don't listen to bull shit like that. What you think 100 years ago they had dog food factories. Give me a break.

(3) Show this thread