I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

This is so disgusting. i walk my dog around the block each morning before I go to work. I'll be seeing used masks on the ground. I'm not picking them up to throw away. I don't want their cooties on me. Lazy tail people need to throw them away in a trash can and not throw them on the ground..

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

If this "virus" is so deadly, why arent there hazardous waste containers everywhere?

I know right. There should be one on every corner and outside of doors belonging to businesses. I guess them idiots who are pushing the masks didn't have enough of working brain cells to think of those as well

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryLee68 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Lambert, click on at the bottom under it