BREAKING! So it looks like the Russian President is challenging Joe Biden to a ONLINE LIVE BROADCAST DEBATE!!!

No censors just an "open direct discussion"

Russian President Vladimir Putin: "I'd like to offer Pres Biden to continue our discussions with one condition. We will do it in a LIVE BROADCAST, ONLINE. Without any lags, in an open direct discussion. I believe this could be interesting for the Russian people, and the Americans - for other countries as well."

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

ALL my money on President Putin for the WIN!

#GoVladGo!

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

BREAD & CIRCUSES
FOR THE PEOPLE...

#TheGreatAwakening

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Maybe his handlers are hiding this bot.
The world is a stage and Vlad is a Freedom Rockstar!@VladimirPutin 😎👍

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Just Like All of My not so friendly Friends or even so My Patriots whom are to Ficilitate A Re-Union of Love..
😞
instead i Get Threatend Daily (Through a Very sifisticated and well know code known and used by the elite for hundreds of years) about How My Beloved BrideGroom-ed is going to be Royaly and Ritualliy Sacrificed at some Random Abscore place or time.. or Date..

T
i
M
E
D

(2) Show this thread

I dont think that looks like Putin... maybe its just me but his face seems off.

In response Lizard Five to her Publication

I’m positive that it’s Putin; he is aging, of course.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MamaChris12) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

Do you think that Putin is one of our Boss Man's Trump's card?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

Trump hAs been working with many world leaders. Even some you would not think. This is about the children and ALL humanity. THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO DO THIS.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good evening Vincent, great scense coming up?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Vlad = 1 - Bidan = ZERO!!

Bidan (definition)
'To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments.'

Russia, Russia, Russia!! Stop with the Russian collusion Joe will ya!! 😂

Pass the popcorn, this movie is getting good hour by hour!! The Best is Yet to Come!! ❤️☀️

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Can you imagine? It'd be over before it began. As a matter of fact, Putin just crushed ewildered Biden with the mere proposition!

Maybe Joe will ask "President Harris" to fight his battle?

This just keeps getting better!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

*Bewildered

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

If only Putin could then rip Traitor Joe's mask off on live tv! Anons would be dancing in the streets.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I had to read that twice...I was thinking Trader Joes...the market...hahaha

(1) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

lol he cant even walk up the stairs.

Putin has got to know there is absolutely ZERO chance of that happening😂🤣

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Hehehe Joe wouldnt stand a chance.

Vlad knows

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, VK! This would be epic! 🙏🏻President Putin would chew Bidan up for breakfast. Whenever I see Brainless, I always remember the faux monkey you posted a long time ago. The same facial expression all the time!😳😂

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Reality T.V has taken on a nek level in 2021 bwahahahahahaaaa,,, no one can help ya now#SlowButtSniffyJoe

Entertainment +++ curtain up at 17:17

🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

hahaha

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Our great President! thank you Jesus!

(1) Show this thread

oui 😎plus qu'interessant surtout au pays des Coqs ..qui se couche a l'heure des poules la blague

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Another brilliant move by Trump/military...

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

😂 Ole Bidey be fooked.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

That would be a great show for the whole world who backed Trump. 2020 election was just not for America, it concerns the world. They know Trump won! The online talk wont last long if it happens ... fake joe will be knocked off in the first few mins but how i would enjoy a lengthy one as it would be the best movie ever.❤️

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Real life Russian roulette!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

woohoo! I'd watch that for sure! i think Putin would have some very interesting things to say. Biden is no challeng for Putin, he'd lay him to waste!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023