Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Ots unbelievable that that many idiots / brainwashed people voted for Dementia Joe. I know some who voted for Joe snd they were so brainwashed to hate Trump over the last 4 years they would have voted for Humpty Dumpty if they thought that would defeat Trump. Very criminal what Big Tech and MSM did to defraud the rightful President DJT. Can hardly wIt for the day when DJT returns to office. Their heads are probably going to explode or implode. Some of the Trump “haters” are so brainwashed that they believe everything MSM says about DJT. Very very sad what this has come to. Just waiting for the day when our President returns🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

So when do we get our President Trump back.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

ASA humanly possible I’m sure!
Keep the faith:)

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

No fooking doubt!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

I believe that!’

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Waiting for a complete public disclosure.
This would exceeed what OANN has shown from the seized servers, that President Trump had 401 electoral votes.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

MY INFO 2 HOURS BEFORE WEST COAST SHUT DOWN WAS 87 mil THIS FITS 💥💥💥💥💥

i believe it

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

the only problem that I have with this is, why is America accepting this BS?

103 Million Americans silent while dimentia Joe destroys our country?

what is wrong with us?

I am questioning 37 Million people right now! That's alot of wall lickers.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Cathy Bright to his Publication

agreed, lots of wall licker hopefulls!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Cathy Bright to his Publication

you would be surprised!

my boss, his wife, his grown gay son all think that Biden is fabulous even now

(3) Show this thread