Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Believe, dont believe is up to you.
My job, as I understand it, is to tell you.
A few months ago Nana started having some visions.
A few months ago I had a vision of God on his golden thrown surrounded by an uncountable#of angels. He was in the shape of a man but was not a man. He was bright golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there".
On this resonance graft I have been told the top line are God's angels, the second line is us.
The third line is [them] the evils, & the forth line is satans demons (fallen angels).
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan & his demons are real!
Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they are not there.

Time to team up, this battle for souls is real!

last night i went to bed scared with everything that is going on. i had a dream that i was living in a nee place and someone asked me - aren't you scared you win't make it ans my response was - i am not - god lives us all and will help us when we are most down. i woke up feeling so much better! than this morning i was driving my son to school and i past a white boulder i never noticed before with the letter Q on it. Literally two minutes later i was behind a car with the license plate LOBS 17. The 17 made me smile huge - Q and 17 within 2 minutes of each other - God and his angels are around us!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Daniegny in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Danielle Stull to his Publication

Yes they are everywhere you just have to notice.