Could I request a small prayer and for healing energies sent out for our precious Ayla. She has been in LeBonner in Memphis for a week, so many test with no diagnosis at all. May your prayers be blessed 💜🦋🙌🏼
👇🏽
Brothers and Sisters Please Share there is strength and faith amongst the multitudes 🦋

Only people mentioned by @MsOilGypsy in this post can reply

In response Joanna Melton to his Publication

God, the divine physician, please cover this precious baby in your holy and healing power. Amen🙏🏻

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

send this angel lots of healing energy and prayers for her and her family🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Father we pray for the healing of your precious child Ayla.

prayers for yiur beautiful baby! 🙏

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

God bless the little sweetie. I hope she gets well on the mend soon ❤

just said an our Father

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

praying for this angel

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

prayers sweet girl!!!

Amen

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Prayers sent to this precious one.

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿⚔D͟i͟g͟i͟t͟a͟l͟ N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟⚔ IFBAP👊 TRUMP 💯% 🗽𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝🇺🇸

🙏praying for this beautiful baby! also praying for the caregivers that are helping her

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord we ask for blessing upon this baby. Lord we humbly ask that you give her doctors the wisdom to see what is wrong and how to fix it. In your sweet sons name we ask these things. Amen

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

(((Ayla))) joining in prayer for you, Angel.