10 am Eastern Update... There was another blackout overnight...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sunday = Funday! :)

In response General Khaos to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Anonup.com was down last night about that time 1.45 est

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

i noticed it down as early as 9:30CTZ

(1) Show this thread

ive got a genetic predisposition where i hurt when there are invisibke changes in atmosphere or weather. since bidens been im my pain has been through thr roof. chem trails the pressure negativity its getting to me

ive got a genetic predisposition where i hurt when there are invisibke changes in atmosphere or weather. since bidens been im my pain has been through thr roof. chem trails the pressure negativity its getting to me

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I don't know whats goin' on with the blackouts. But I have personally been fooked up for the last month. Sleep, energy, food, everything. Not the only one. Something's gotta give Kim. This is scrambling us.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

woken up by a strange shudder sensation in my body. then saw another strange shoosting star not traveling in a usual arc. time was 4:00 am CST

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

"Shudder"? I don't know if it's the same but over the last couple days I had the feeling like pins & needles throught my body. Not a sharp pain but odd. It's like a cross between pins & needles and a full body shiver that only lasts a second or two. Typically right before I get up & out of bed in the morning.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wowo what time?

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Approximately 11PM-2:35AM Pacific

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I may be wrong - but it looks like 1:00 am - 4:15 am (UTC) to me. Can anyone confirm or correct? Thanks

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Thanks, Kim! Have a wonderful day!

Bringing Light to Darkness

What about this? What does it mean?

Solar related. Satellites shut down temporarily. Normal.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

For 3 hours? can you confirm the time here: 1:00 am - 4:15 am (UTC)? Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We jumped?!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

be nice if jumps translate to movement...

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Morning, Kim! I'm new to this. What does a blackout actually mean? Thanks! xx