Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Wormwood is Revelations
Nothing Can Stop Wat Is Coming

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

HEY if he is on our side, big freaking props.

Only people mentioned by @Oleglory in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response William Cherry to his Publication

And his career took off after his friend Chris Farley died. 🤔

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

it sure did im thinkin farley was murdered not sure but i think he was gonna spill the beans or he may be alive hell who knows at this point like they say the ending will be biblical

(1) Show this thread

Actually saw him on Ghosts someone posted when I first got on here, can't remember who posted and I was like WHAT he is a good guy? Ty for clarifying. NOT saying Ghost said he was, just getting used to the format initially. Thanks again.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

your welcome young lady❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Yeah that is what was throwing me off, saw some post with him and Tiger Woods, he always creeped me out.

pretty much all of hollywood except for mel gibson and the actor who played jesus in passion of the christ

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

yes the strange thing about Tiger Woods accident is he was pictured with several suspect ppl in the days leading up...& that wasnt his car either. It was given 2 him at golf tournament day b4 I believe. strange

(2) Show this thread