Good Morning!

The truth is we cannot control what is happening right now, so try to have faith and find PEACE!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm đŸ‡ē🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Truth! Thanks, Kim. ☀ī¸

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸❤ī¸đŸ‡ē🇸WWG1WGA

Thank you so very much for this!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Trust God and find that peace.

Speaking personally - GOD always answers

Everytime I go through troubled waters, no matter the distraction, it always leads me back to my Faith! Its really hard sometimes not being able to control the outcome, but the outcome is still there before me! Either way, My Faith is strong even though the attacks are strong! I am Content in knowing Its God's Will and Plan for me!

Great message! Thank you Kim😃

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

yes!! Pray too!

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

What a great statement!

We cannot control what is around us! However, we can control from within....

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

I actually took a day away from internet and read a whole book. I havent done that in quite awhile. Good escape. ❤

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Gosh, I needed that today. Thank you!

whenever im feeling down i watch 90210 stars dancing and i cnt stop laughing and cringing.....try for yourself lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pan3yRdyoAE&t=27s

Beverly Hills 90210 - David Silver dances ...and sings! - YouTube

For Fun. Clip of David dancing in the following episodes of Beverly Hills 90210:0:00 Spring Dance (season 1) music: The Rave-Ups "The Best I Can't"http://amz...

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.đŸ‡ē🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning Kim. Thank you. Peace is the price.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This is where I am 💗